Friday, April 27, 2012

My light green thumb

My girls and I are trying once again to produce veggies and fruit from seeds. My thumb is a little greened since the last time I tried to plant any fruits or veggies. My previous attempt in growing a small garden was not a success. I only yielded a small watermelon about the size of an apple!

We are hoping for some good results. We are growing, watermelons, yellow squash, carrots and pumpkins. Here is my little farmer Payton hard at work planting our seedlings:
Great photo op!
Filling each container with soil.


Water + sunshine= yum!

Now we wait...


UPDATE: Ten days later


Watermelon seedlings
Squash seedlings











Forty Days plus days later, we have a few squash plants growing on the vines. Everyone was excited!


One of the yellow squash
growing on the vine.












No comments:

Post a Comment