- My pink and white polka dot Snoozies. It's like wrapping my feet in cloud and hanging out around the house.
- A Grilled Peanut Butter and Strawberry Jam sandwich. Two words: Delicious and addictive. I saw Bobby Flay make one on his show and I had to try it. Of course, I am using my homemade Strawberry Jam.
- Banana Pudding Milkshakes from Chick-fil-a. I hate that the shake is always for a limited time. At least, I have some to look forward to each Spring.
- Coupons, need I say more?
- My Oster 10 speed blender comes in handy when my sweet tooth is attempting to over power my will. I throw some fruit in the blender and make a quick fruit smoothie to end the battle.
- My Kindle. No matter where I go, I always have entertainment or motivation right at my fingertips.
- Wet Wipes. I have yet to find a stain that couldn't be tamed by a wipe!
- Ivory Body Wash I have tried several body washes and most leave me too greasy, too dry or with too much residue. Oddly enough, I can't use the Ivory soap bar because it makes me itch.
- C.O. Bigelow Moisturizing lip shine. I CAN'T concentrate with dry, ashy lips. This seems to be the only lip balm that doesn't just sit on the top of my lips like an oil slick. It actually moisturizes.
- California Burger at Steak-n-Shake because its the closest thing to an In-n-Out Burger on this side of the Mississippi!
Thursday, May 17, 2012
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens....
These are a few of my favorite things.... As I type this post, I am humming the words from the Sound of Music. On really rough days, this list comes in handy and thank goodness all items are accessible. The only difference between my list of favorite things and Oprah's is this.... There is no giveaway involved. LOL! I'll start with 10 favorites. Feel free to tell me how you feel about my list.