Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dolphin Tales and Beluga Whales...

I had the opportunity to visit the Georgia Aquarium with my daughters recently. We took advantage of the Mommy and Me combo pass that expires on March 8th. It has been about a year since I last visited the aquarium because I like to buy this particular combo pass each year when it becomes available. Click on the link above to check out what the pass includes. If there is still time before the expiration, take advantage. If not, make a note for next year and buy a pass then.


There are a few things that are different about the pass this year. The best perk outside of free parking (usually $10) is the inclusion of the Dolphin Tales show and the Deepo 4D show with the pass. I have to say that I was most impressed with the Dolphin Tales show. My youngest has been talking about it everyday since our visit (and carrying around her blue dolphin). I have to say that I definitely recommend it. I actually felt like I was at SeaWorld watching a live "legitmate" theatrical performance instead of your run of the mill, self-guided aquarium tour. My personal favorite was watching the Beluga whales swim gracefully around their habitat. My oldest, a budding scientist, was so excited (the jumping up and down kind of excitement) each time she correctly identified a fish in the tank based on what she saw on the Ocean Voyager pictorial guide. So cool... I'm raising nerds. I love it! :)

As you can see, we are still chipping away at our All Things GA plan for 2012. We were short one from our crew though, hubby had to work. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment