Monday, October 10, 2011

Ahh... It's that time of year again!

I love Autumn for several reasons. I will list a few and bear with me, there are a few superficial ones. Let's see... My primary reason for loving Autumn is because I get to drag my color-coded storage bins out of the garage and decorate the interior and exterior of my home. Next, I get to take long drives with my family as we enjoy the multi-colored foliage and its surroundings. And finally, I won't break a sweat before I can get in the car because the temperature are much cooler here in Hotlanta.

I am sure my neighbors think I am weird, but who cares that has never stopped me before! I am one of few in my subdivision that decorates for the seasons (less than 5 out of 72 homes). Quite frankly, they should be used to it after 8 years. LOL! Here comes my opinion, brace yourself... I think that everyone should at least throw place a wreath on your front door at a minimum. Decorations add a fresh, colorful dimension to your life with a splash of whimsy to boot. I love it! My decorations bring a smile to my face when I pull into my driveway and plus, it gives me a chance to bond with my girls.

Oh, wait! How could I forget this one!!! Nothing says Autumn like picking a pumpkin from a pumpkin patch and taking a hay ride (after taking my allergy medicine).

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment