Monday, October 24, 2011

Pumpkin Patch or Bust!

All is well now that I had my pumpkin patch fix. Fall just doesn't seem right without a visit to a pumpkin patch, Halloween costumes and a Fall foliage drive. I have completed 1 out of 3, not many weekends left so I need to hurry.
This past Saturday, I enjoyed the afternoon at Yule Forest Pumpkin Patch in Stockbridge, GA with a few close friends and their children. The kids had a ball! There were several activities for the children. Let's talk about a few of them, shall we? First, there was a huge bouncing pillow that was buried into the ground, which every kid loved except my youngest. Then, there was a semi life-sized pirate ship that the kids could play in, around and on, which was located near a Fun Zone. The Fun zone was a series of 3 obstacle course moonwalks and a quasi-spooky inflatable haunted house, my 3-year-old declined this activity as well :). The pièce de résistance.... the hayride through the cartoon forest, which showed the age of many parents on board and a petting zoo, which offered horseback rides for a fee.

Overall, I think the $28 for entry for 2 adults and 2 kids, activities, 2 "free' mini pumpkins and a $5 off coupon for a Christmas tree was money well spent. Warning: if your child can walk, you will have to pay full price for that child.

Let me give a shoutout to Stevie B's Pizza Buffet, that is where we had our "after party." I think we almost cleaned the place out because having fun is hard work! FYI: Kids under 4, eat free.

No comments:

Post a Comment